The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to assess schools through standardized instruments and process of internal (self evaluation) and external assessment (peer review) which will encourage sustained qualitative enhancement.
This assessment will be used to accredit schools to provide quality benchmarks in the concept, establishment and running of effective systems within an institution in accordance with changing socio-economic and cultural contexts and new research. It has also been decided that schools get accredited once in every three years.
With the above objective in mind, as first step, the CBSE will initiate accreditation in selected affiliated schools on pilot basis based on their assessment in the areas of Academic processes and outcomes, Co-scholastic processes and outcomes, Infrastructure (adequacy functionality and aesthetics), Human Resources, Management and Administration, Leadership and Beneficiary Satisfaction.
To support CBSE in this endeavor, MGRM has been selected as one of the agencies for accrediting schools as per CBSE defined process.
- Annexure - A : Form of Intent
- Annexure - B : Confirmation E-mail
- Annexure - C : Undertaking by Head of Institution
- Annexure - D : Score Card
- Annexure - E : Checklist for PAT
- Annexure - F : Scoring and Analytical Treatment
- Annexure - G : General Observations for PAT
- Annexure - H : Benefits of Accreditation to various Stake-holdersof the School
- Annexure - I : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Annexure - J : Guidelines for Schools
- Annexure - K : Mandatory Disclosure Form for Accreditation
- Annexure - L : Glossary