M-Star™ EEE provides for both supply and demand side functionality.
Employers can register themselves, and maintain Department wise manpower details, that include
- Designation-wise number of people employed
- Skill requirements
- Positions open
- Benefits and others.
Apart from the above listed information employers also maintain the skills based training programs for their employees and public.
Educational institutions and skills providing bodies including governmental, industrial, NGO based and others, as well as vocational institutions can register themselves, along with their profile consisting of
- Approval status
- Accreditation details
- Faculty profiles
- Student inflow and outflow details
- Dropout & losses
- Graduation rates
- Student availability for employment
- Placement details, among others.
Apart from the above listed information Educational institutions shall also maintain their students’ skills base and vacancy details.
Data is maintained and updated on a periodic and as-and-when basis, through a government mandate. Government Ministries and Departments, as well as Employment Exchanges act as both employers and Skill Providing Institutes, based on the vacancies and skilled manpower availability.
Outcomes from the application include
- Employment Outlook & Forecast
- Manpower Balance between Demand and Supply
- Employee Inflow / Outflow within verticals
- Student Inflow and Outflow in Institutions
- New and Emerging Skills
To Know More Contact